- If you are college-bound or considering college, attend College Fairs and College Tours.
- Collect information about college application procedures, entrance requirements, tuition and fees, room and board costs, student activities and course offerings.
- Meet with your counselor to review senior-year course selection and graduation requirements.
- Meet with graduation coach about SAT/ACT testing.
- Consider whom you will ask to write your recommendations. Think about asking teachers who know you well and who will write positive letters about you. Letters can be from a coach, activity leader, or an adult who knows you well outside of school as well.
- Stay involved in extracurricular activities.