- Get off to a good start with your grades. The grades you earn in ninth grade will be included in your final high school GPA and class rank.
- Meet with and get to know your school counselor.
- Work with your Career Coach to explore future careers that match your interests and skills.
- Set personal expectations and goals.
- Turn in EVERY assignment. Even if it is not your best work, zeros will kill your grade. Avoid zeros at all costs!!
- Get involved in an activity or club.
- If you start to fall behind, have questions, or need help make sure to talk to your teachers!