- Stay on track with your course work!
- In October, take the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT).
- Familiarize yourself with college/technical school/work force/military entrance requirements.
- If you think you may play Division I or II sports in college, register with NCAA Clearinghouse this year (workshop will be held in October.) Check with school counselor to make sure you’re on track with a core curriculum that meets college and NCAA requirements.
- Consider summer volunteering opportunities.
- Check your preliminary HOPE GPA in February.