Degrees and Certifications:
- Education: BS in Elementary Education, Masters in Reading and Literacy
- Hobbies/Interests: Married for 46 years, 2 children and 2 grandchildren. One year, when I was working full-time, getting my graduate degree, I took the time to participate in a marathon. In 2019, I read 114 books!
- Career: Taught third grade for 15 years and was a Reading Specialist for 5 years.
- Note to students: I am very excited that you have an opportunity to take this path as you go through high school. I have had a great career, but I often wonder how things might have been different if I had had this opportunity as well.
- Note to parents: I am happy to have the opportunity to get to know your child and help her to follow her dreams. I look forward to meeting all of you!